Our laminated doors feature a blockboard core with the cross band, face veneer, and lamination, which are bonded with the Hot Press Process by using Urea Formaldehyde Resin with REBA for Boiling Water Resistant & Phenol formaldehyde Resin for 100% Boiling Water Proof
- DOORS OPTIONS: Laminated Door
- FILLER: Tubular particle/ Solid/ Particle / Solid wood filling
- LAMINATED Glue: D3.
- THICKNESS: 30, 35, 37, 40, 44, 50 mm
- LAMINATED : 0.8mm H P L
30, 32, 35, 38, 40, 45mm in double or single leaf construction.
Supplied in Standard Size as per ISI or as per the requirements.
- Timber core
- Honeycomb core
CORE OPTIONS :
- 1) 4 Hinges are recommended.
- 2) It is suggested to use side lipping of at least 6mm on all edges.
- 3) Remove the protection film after installation.
- 4) Direct contact of sunlight (south facing) should be avoided.